homefbbuttonyoutubeinstagramreviews

Translate

Monday, March 18, 2024

The Beauty Blueprint: Finding My Undertone

The Beauty Blueprint 
n.º 1 Skintone - Undertone

*Desplácese hacia abajo para leer en Español*

Its no secret that I have lost touch with something I used to love and adore- Makeup. In fact, my appearance and style have changed a lot in 10 years. At my core, I still love Asian fashion and beauty. I currently still cosplay and model gravure. However, as time passes, it has gotten more difficult to embody and make time for those styles. Along the way, I lost touch with my femininity and who I am. 

I say enough is enough. I'm making it my mission to reconnect with the all the things I used to be so passionate about, starting with my vanity.

For the past 2-3 years I've focused my time and energy into working on myself and personal growth. At the start of this year, I truly committed to my fitness goals and have been staying consistent. This growth has been slow, but I'm ready to pivot a little bit now and focus on my self-concept and physical appearance. I am a camera person after all. Thus, The Beauty Blueprint was born.

Tools I'll be using:
♡ Tiktok Filters & Tutorials
♡ Dear Peachie Youtube Tutorials
♡ TBD, as I come across and implement different tools, I'll add them here with links.

As of right now, makeup isn't something I tend to put on daily. Unless its a photoshoot, a film day or a special occasion, say a date, makeup isn't something of priority in my life. I can leave the house without anything on. Literally, that's how rock hard my confidence is. If you know you know. That said, this is a change that needs to happen. Looks maxing ftw! I feel that my day to day style doesn't really match who I am or my content.

It goes without saying, we're starting from zero. My desire is to master my personal profile. What my season is, personal style, what my colour palette is, what body shape I am, face shape, what's haircare, feminine archetype, what flatters me most, what about me is magnetic? There is so much to catch up on.

Day 1 - 2

Today we're using the Tiktok filter: Reveal Your Undertone to figure this out by starting with our skin tone. You can join in on the fun by clicking the pink link to use the filter in order to find your own skin tone.

After a couple of tiktoks and several comments later, we have our undertone! Turns out I'm a WARM/NEUTRAL. Do you agree?  Now for physical products. Follow along this journey on Tiktok and stay connected! @avioletroom


 Have you figured out yours yet? 
¿Ya has descubierto el tuyo?


Español

El Plan de Belleza n.º 1 Tono de piel

No es ningún secreto que he perdido el contacto con algo que solía amar y adorar: el maquillaje. De hecho, mi apariencia y estilo han cambiado mucho en 10 años. En el fondo, todavía amo la moda y la belleza asiáticas. Actualmente sigo haciendo cosplay y modelando huecograbado. Sin embargo, a medida que pasa el tiempo, se ha vuelto más difícil encarnar y hacer tiempo para esos estilos. En el camino, perdí contacto con mi feminidad y quién soy.

¡Dije que suficiente es suficiente! Mi misión es volver a conectarme con todas las cosas que me apasionaban, empezando por mi vanidad.

Durante los últimos 2 o 3 años he centrado mi tiempo y energía en trabajar en mí mismo y en mi crecimiento personal. A principios de este año, realmente me comprometí con mis objetivos de acondicionamiento físico y me he mantenido constante. Este crecimiento ha sido lento, pero ahora estoy listo para girar un poco y concentrarme en mi autoconcepto y apariencia. Después de todo, soy un camarógrafo. Así nació The Beauty Blueprint.

Herramientas que usaré: links arriba
♡ Filtros y tutoriales de Tiktok
♡ Querido Peachie Tutoriales de Youtube
♡ Por determinar, a medida que encuentre e implemente diferentes herramientas, las agregaré aquí con enlaces.

Por ahora, no suelo maquillarme a diario. A menos que sea una sesión de fotos, un día de cine o una ocasión especial, digamos una cita, el maquillaje no es algo prioritario en mi vida. Puedo salir de casa sin nada puesto. Literalmente, así de dura es mi confianza. Si lo sabes, lo sabes. Dicho esto, este es un cambio que debe ocurrir. ¡Parece al máximo ftw! Siento que mi estilo del día a día no coincide realmente con quién soy ni con mi contenido.

No hace falta decir que empezamos de cero. Mi deseo es dominar mi perfil personal. ¿Cuál es mi estación, cuál es mi paleta de colores, qué forma de cuerpo tengo, forma de rostro, arquetipo femenino, qué es lo que más me favorece, qué es lo magnético de mí?

Hoy usamos el filtro Tiktok: Reveal Your Undertone para descubrir esto comenzando con nuestro tono de piel. Puedes unirte a la diversión haciendo clic en el enlace rosa para usar el filtro y encontrar tu propio tono de piel.

Después de un par de tiktoks y varios comentarios después, ¡tenemos nuestro tono de piel! Resulta que soy CÁLIDO/NEUTRAL. ¿Estás de acuerdo? ¡Sigue este viaje en Tiktok/Instagram y mantente conectada! @avioletroom

No comments:

Post a Comment